Seems like everytime i want to work on my English paragraph, I dun have enuf time to do it. Is it that I hate English so much? Nope, I don't. In fact, i guess this is the easiest english module that I would be taking in Uni. People hav been complaining abt EG1413, Critical Thinking and Writing which I would be taking after I pass my current english module. I think the Critical Thinking is beri difficult and consumes a lot of time. One of my china friend has taken it last Sem and he got a B+ leh. Though he is from China, he always speaks to me in English and is so fluent lorz... How amazing! Come to think of it, I thot Singaporeans shd be better in English than students from China....aiyo, so 'lao kui'......haiz...
Chatted with Jessica on MSN yesterday and she told me that her 'A' Level results will be out sumwhere around 9-10 Feb and that she is very afraid so she would score badly. Worse thing for her is to face her relatives and cousins who will surely ask abt it. Hahaz, at least her relatives really care abt her results.....hmm, how cum nobody ask me abt my results huh. If they really ask me, I would just tell them my favourite phase "Ok la, still can make it lorz". lolxx....Dun worrie la, u will do well.....I have supplied some backup plans to 'siam' your relatives also, so 不怕不怕 ok.....:) Good Luck!
Going for Maths tutorial soon.......
Song recommendation of the week:
Eminem, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks & Cashis - You Don't Know
This is the lead single taken from Eminem's compilation album, The Re-Up, which is already out in stores now. Produced by Eminem himself, this single affirms the relationship between Eminem's Shady Records and 50 Cent's G-Unit. As usual, if u are an Eminem fan, u will be glad that Slim Shady is still in shape and offensive as ever. That's his 'X' factor for being the most successful rap artist till now. My favourite rap song at the moment. With so many artists teaming up for this album, it could easily reach platinum in no time. Great video too!
Btw, I give this song 4 out of 5 星星s....
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment