Friday, January 5, 2007

New Tampines Courts

Went to the new Courts at Tampines todae. Planning to get a new Apple Ipod to replace my CD Player. Disappointed at the way they actually structure the building. Must go to 3rd floor first to get into the store…haiz…y like that…so 麻烦 lorz...Well, seems like the Ipod does not come with a remote control and if I want one, must go buy an additional device to attach to it. That means more $$$.....Tink I must save for a few more months first.

My modules are all settled in Round 1a. For PC1432 n EC1301, I must find pple to attend same tutorial class wit me…haha…yup, Lyon is afraid of loneliness. Coral got Econs in Round 2a with 25 points. Lucky her…Poor Chenxi threw in 1490, lost by 10 points lorz. But the good thing for her is that she will be refunded. 1000 pts for me is A LOT leh, I will never throw so much for a module unless during my last Sem. So for EVE, only me n Coral going into Econs. Couldn’t attend the same tutorial class as Kian Heng and Mei Jun coz our timetable cannot accommodate. For Physics, was a bit sad looking at the class roster. Only a handful (~8) pple from EVE bidded and got it. Looks like the rest taking Physics in the next few Semesters…..I just feel that I must clear Physics ASAP coz the labs from Sem 3 onwards are horrible. U might just spend the whole day doing Labs!! Very tiring one…not suitable for me….

0 Flame: