Monday, January 8, 2007

Steamboat

Just came back from Steamboat at Minghui's house. Hehe...the food was not bad, though I ate a bit. Her dad was quite a nice guy to chat with too. We chatted from Malaysia stuff to petrol. hehe...Must thank Minghui for the invitation and I mus sae that the small Chicken Wings were very delicious worz....

Something was a bit sad for me. Dunnoe if I was caught by the traffic camera while driving to her house today. Not that I was speeding. Was planning to turn right after exiting from SLE on Woodlands Ave 2. The lights were neither red or green for those vehicles planning to turn right. So I edged my car out to see if I can turn right when the opposite lane was cleared. When the 'right arrow' lights turn green, signalling me to proceed. Suddenly got this blue light flashed. Was a bit worried and actually went over to the roads to check after parking my car. Some cars did not edge out, some did. So I also dunnoe wat was correct....haha....so i going to check online everyday whether got any traffic offence commited.....just to be safe...

While I was checking the roads, I saw a bright green light....UFO? Dunnoe leh...seems like shooting star...but like aeroplane also, a bit big ah...Nevertheless, it was a beautiful sight.

0 Flame: