Saturday, January 27, 2007

Fireworks, Firecrackers I Like!!!

Wow, just came back from the Chinese New Year Light-up in Chinatown. Went there with Jason and kh. Seems that every year, we will go there and feel the CNY mood. It's been a long time since we met up with Jason, coz he is now studying Accounting in NTU. How I envy him, he said that his lessons very slack. Well, wat can I say, he has a 3 day week leh. If I were him, I would also say so...lolxx....

A lot of tutorials to catch up tomorrow. Coz I dun think I got the energy to do them now. Very very tired. Today, the rain like 'no battery' ah. Got a bit drizzle, then stop a while, and drizzle again..haha..But me and Jason prayed for no rain, or else no fireworks to watch...The crowd at Chinatown was expected. Of cos the highlights were the firecrackers and the fireworks. This year a bit different for me coz I finally can use my camera phone to shoot the whole fireworks display. Haha, I kept on playing it over and over again in my phone.....looking at too much fireworks makes me feel like I am seeing stars liaoz. Jason was busier than me la. Using his digital cam to take pictures here and there, of coz, not forgetting the three fairies too....:)

Also went to do some shopping for my CNY clothes. Bought a T-shirt and jeans and spent 21 bucks. I really can't believe that the jeans cost me ONLY 10 bucks.....Tat was the cheapest pair that I bought so far. Must thank Jason for finding the right size for me....Hehe...

Y am I so tired? haiz...I can almost smell Monday. But I dun wish to, not till I have done my MLE and Maths tutorials.......Oops! How abt Econs? ......ok, one at a time la, no jumping queue.....

0 Flame: