Monday, January 22, 2007

Sch Life is on the right track? Guess so....

It's been a while since I last blogged. Life has been 'adjusted' to the schooling way. In fact, at this very moment, I have just ended 2 tutorials for the week. The third one is a few hours away. So I have quite a long break. 3 Hrs to me isn't exactly that long, coz this is the 2nd time I am experiencing it. Sem 1 is even worse, I have 2 days with 3Hrs break and imagine how much time of my life is wasted if I dun plan something for that break.......

I feel that I am having difficulties with Economics module. I dun really catch wat the lecturer is talking abt and somehow, I feel that I am wasting another 2 Hrs. "Demand", "Supply" are the words that I kept hearing about. So I decided to help myself by reading the textbk page by page, graph by graph until I understand something. Ya, that really helps. At least I can finish the first Econs tutorial, but dunnoe if my concepts correct a not leh.....Tmr I will noe....


Ohh, so fast Monday liao, thot for a long time, finally deciding on this song to recommend....

Song recommendation of the week:
My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words

I guess by now people would easily recongnise who the band is. "Welcome To The Black Parade" was one song that made them famous in their music career. They have been described as "emo", short for "emotional". Emo is a broad title that covers a lot of different styles of emotionally-charged punk rock. "Famous Last Words" is the 2nd single and is the anthemic and emotive closing track that proves to be a fitting finale to the ambitious "The Black Parade" album. Personally, I feel that this song is not as good as their 1st single but you can't deny that the songs they produce are so catchy. Dun believe, go buy the album la....

Btw, I give this song 3.5 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame: