Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Prata + Chem = ??

Had breakfast today with Gavin at our 老地方, "The Prata Shop" along Upper Thomson Road. We seem to like this place very much and would always start most of our outings here. Cheese Egg Prata is still my No. 1 Fav leh, though it cost 2 bucks at least. But nvm, I think it is very worth it worz.....

Went to Northpoint ColdStorage to walk walk a while, waiting for her sis to go out of the house so that we can get in...Lolx...Aiyah, but in the end, we realised that we r wasting too much time there, so went straight to his house...dun care his sis larz...haha....For the first time, we were discussing about real Sch work leh....Gavin said he wanted to teach tuition, wanted me to explain some Chem and Physics to him. Aiyo...My physics worse than Chem lorz...but dunno y in the end spent more time on Phy instead....Did solve 1 or 2 projectile motion qns and got it right...hehe....Projectile my Fav topic mah...the rest sucks lorz....hahaaaa...

Left at 12 plus, went straight to Royal Thai Embassy at Orchard Rd to collect some stuff for my father. There wasn't any long queues to collect passports, so basically I had time to do some window shopping there. Haven't been there since I declared the end of X'mas Shopping for myself. Had tried my best to avoid passing by Orchard the past week in case I 忍不住, go and shop and spend more money again. Lolxx...

Toking abt spending money, I think I need to save some liaoz....planning to buy ipod....
CD player like want to 'die' oredi....it is old, I have to admit....

0 Flame: