Successfully 'crashed' the other group's MLE lecture today, therefore ending my sch early at 12pm. Went to buy some textbooks, still short of Econs coz they do not have stock anymore, so I must wait till tmr. Realised that I would be spending abt $150 on these modules, after deciding to get the Statics Textbk. Only bought the part I though, part II later this Sem then sae la....
Managed to bid my desired Physics Tutorial Slot BUT none of my 6 choices for Econs was given to me. So sad..:( Well, they did give me reasons as to y I failed to secure a place in the class. One reason was 'No more vacancy in class' which I sadly have to accept. My luck just wasn't good. The other was 'Timetable clash with an existing class', which I was quite unhappy abt. I have already checked my timetable for any lecture or core tutorial crash before I started to ballot, and there they say there is a crash...haiz...dun understand wat they toking abt.....Anyway, I have already sent them an email and also preparing to bid for other tutorial slots which are not held in Engine Block.
Song recommendation of the week:
All American Rejects - It Ends Tonight
Nope. They are not Americans who were rejected from any singing competition. The Pre-All-American Rejects era consisted of two bands. One band was known as the Drowning Fish, the other known as Curbside Service. This number is the third hit single taken off from their second album "Move Along" and it features the nearly over-the-top, but ultimately endearing, vocals of Tyson Ritter and an instrumental mix that puts it squarely in classic rock ballad territory. The lyrics kick off in intriguing fashion with "Your subtleties / They strangle me," but that is as good as it gets. Ultimately, it's a grandly ambiguous tune about the end of a generic relationship. This song reached number eight on the Billboard Top 100 in January 2007 and is by far my favorite song from them.
Btw, I give this song 4 out of 5 星星s....
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment