Monday, January 8, 2007

Green Light Mystery

The news reported that the green bright light was seen by many Singaporeans across the sky yesterday at around 7.40pm...Yup..That was wat I saw yesterday while I was checking the roads (Refer to yesterdae's post). Wah...so I was very lucky larz...I thot my eyes were seeing things. Hmm..even the meteorological service said it had no information on the phenomenon coz it was too small to be reflected on satellite pictures. So it still remain a mystery la...Nobody noes lorz....but dun think is aliens right? Lolxx..

Hooray! Sch starts today and first lesson is MLE1101, Material Science module. Lecturer is China guy, sometimes cannot hear him clearly. Didnt print the notes coz all the printers jammed lorz....I purposely reach Sch at 2.45pm, wanted to print everything I planned to but Arrghh....From Central Lib to YIH CBLC ...Jammed.....


Song recommendation of the week:
Fall Out Boy - This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race

This is the latest single from Fall Out Boy. Remember they had previous hits like "Dance, Dance" and "Sugar, We're Going Down". Yup, they are back with a brand new album, "Infinity on High". The best thing about this new single is that the band is far from resting on their extensive laurels. They are willing to experiment new things. Lyrically, this song is a classic for Fall Out Boy. Kicking off with the potent lines "I am an arms dealer / Fitting you with weapons in the form of words," the song will have fans picking apart meanings for months to come. The sentence "This ain't a scene; It's a god damn arms race" was repeated for a lot of times and the tune is so catchy. Short and loud song with a long title. Nevertheless, a good song to start your week if u have Monday blues....

Btw, I give this song 3.5 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame: