Friday, January 12, 2007

End of Week 1

Really glad that Week 1 is finally over, basically went thru all the lectures for all the modules within the week. All I can say is that time management is very impt in Sem 2. Today is the day to ballot for tutorials. It is giving me a headache coz I have to rank Economics and Physics together lorz. First time balloting...a bit suah gu...Haiz...Hate to go tutorial alone with no friends. So must discuss discuss.....

Today wanted to crash Group A Physics Lecture at 9am. I started driving from my house at 7.45am. Reached Sch at 9.15am. All becoz of the rain which caused the usual heavy traffic to be heavier. Already avoided CTE and travelled along Thomson Rd which I usually do during the morning peak hours. So in the end, decided not to attend that lecture and headed to the Library to watch Amazing Race Asia on YouTube. This means that I have to wait for my own group Physics Lecture which starts at 3pm. Wanted to get the textbks today from Clementi Bookstore but aborted the idea due to the rain. Think I will get next Monday, thinking of crashing MLE at 10am on Monday. Haha..then can go home at 12pm..Yeah!!!

The study nightmare is on the way, I can almost feel it coming.....Going to ballot liaoz.....

0 Flame: