Sunday, January 14, 2007

New flavour for Roti Prata???

As usual, the rain continues today after resting for half a day yesterday. Happen to browse through Mingzhi’s blog n realized that we can actually get a 40% discount for books that we bought from borders, just by printing the barcode. Dunnoe if it is legal, but it shd be larz because the link was given by my former lecturer teaching programming. 40% is a lot leh, and the last day to use it is 25 Jan 07. Below are the links:

http://f.chtah.com/i/14/496245957/cpn_40off_one_book_20070112_SG.html

http://f.chtah.com/i/14/496245957/cpn_25off_one_cddvd_20070112_SG.html

Read the newspapers and saw the article on some woman hiding illegal cigarettes in Roti Prata. A creative but stupid idea! Must praise the immigration security people for being so alert at all times. Luckily the woman never succeed. Or else next time u will hear people order “ Ehh…can I have a Marlboro and cheese prata please?....” Or if u want a glowing prata, u can ask for "Marlboro Light flavour".

Have already confirmed my Physics tutorial ranking. My preferred tutors are Jeremy Chong and Dewanto Andrew. Heard that the other 2 not very good. Not sure if it is true because I have never attended their tutorials before. My former tutor was Jeremy and I felt that everytime I attended his tutorial, I have the sudden urge to do more Physics questions. Somehow, he gave me the confidenece. I was quite satisfied with my Physics grade last Semester and I think I should give him some credits.

Still thinking about Econs tutorial ranking…. Haiz…

0 Flame: