Went to Chinatown to get a new bag but I didn’t in the end. Haha….price a bit too steep. I like Converse very much, so I planned to go around Singapore to find a cheap REAL Converse bag. A lot of shops are selling Zinc bags. Are they really so popular? For me, popularity not so impt. As long as the bag can last at least 6 mths, I will be satisfied. Lolx….Dunnoe y leh..but I just dun like Zinc bags……
Went for appt today at TTSH. Bought a little toy bear that has a date on it. So I chose one with my Birth date. Haha…it was so cute…yup, Lyon is childish…go ahead and laugh….Cost $3.90. Was planning to attach it to my new bag. Not tat I wanna remind my friends abt my birthday larz…No particular reason though…just feel that it is cute….
Tired liaoz…going to sleep....Zzz….
Saturday, January 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment