Sunday, February 4, 2007

Saturday Tutorial...sianz...

I am so so tired. Woke up at 6am on this Sat Morning to attend a SELF tutorial which started at 8am. I am in the first group lorz, dunnoe y my tutor booked the earliest slot for my group. So after today, I must 自动 go to that new CELC centre to read and read and read. Hopefully, I could get promoted to a new colour soon. THose who took the EG1471 module would know wat I mean. I had actually planned to do up the powerpoint presentation for Grammar after the tutorial but 2 of my group members had something on. In the end, each of us had to do our own slides and combine them when we meet on Mon. But I am quite glad Rolavia and I managed to set the Grammar Exercise questions today. At least we did something.....:)

Now almost brain-dead liaoz....Finished all my MasteringPhysics pratice questions. Yup, did all. Nothing left. Hehe....going to pia Statics Tutorial liaoz. at 1am now...So sleepy!

0 Flame: