Monday, January 1, 2007

Brand New Year - Brand New Hopes And Dreams await

As usual, haha, woke up late today, what a way to start 2007 at 12.35pm. Dunnoe y recently developed insomnia. Maybe I am too used to sleeping late at 3am. So whenever I wanna sleep early than that, always end up lying on the bed for hours, staring at the ceiling. I guess I must start to decorate my ceiling to make me more sleepy. Sch starts next wk and since Tutorials will start in Week 3, my first lecture, MLE1101, is at 4pm. The timetable really good to me, for other people is bitter before sweet, but for me is the opposite. I taste sugar first before going for bittergourd...lolxx....but nvm, Uni is like that one...cannot complain larz....

Received a call from Gavin this evening, he wanted me to teach him about Chemistry, Energy levels and buffer..OMG, I have forgotten abt buffer lorz...something about finding pH of certain solution. So must go read up, anyway, I should be dealing with buffers in Sem 3, so no harm reading first and teaching him. Dunno why he suddenly thought of Chemistry, something which I have never talked to him abt, coz he is going into Law.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and may all things be smooth sailing. :-)
in chinese is 一帆风顺.

Song recommendation of the week:
Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On

Heyhey, if U think Avril's got a brand new album of her own, then u are wrong. 'Keep Holding On' is the theme song from the adventure film Eragon. I have never watched the movie though, not sure if it is good, so I will not comment further. She's got that X-factor in all her songs, so people should have no problem identifying the singer. She is delivering sweet, uplifting, supportive lyrics for this song. Very soothing at the start of the song, then slowly become rock. Well, she is a punk rocker,I can't deny.

Her next album is due in the first half of 2007, according to her own website, and she claims it will be her best yet. Hope that it is going to be better than her previous album 'Under My Skin'. I really like 'My Happy Ending'. Really shiok ah, her voice. I am still not tired listening to it after 2 years from the release of that album. She took a long break to prepare for her upcoming new album, and of coz, she recently got married to Sum 41's Deryck Whibley. He's a lucky man ah....

Btw, I give this song 4 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame: