Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Updates

At EA watching TV shows/drama, but I only watched 2 epi of 7pm show today.
Bored, so shall blog a little.

Another lab-less week!
FYP is put on hold, for the practical part.
Starting to write something for thesis.
The starting is always the worst and tormenting part where you don't even know where to begin.
actually I am really frustrated abt the shifting of lab. but I shall not dwell too much on it.
Lyon is afraid that he doesnt have time left to finish his expts,and there seem to be a problem connecting the GelDoc equiment to the computer :s
And where is my supervisor??? Argg...
Do I really need GPS to find her??? Alright, peace!

Routine run yesterday, it did woke me up a lil cuz I was feeling tired and sleepy while slacking at EA, but couldnt complete 10 laps.

Then we went to Turf City for bbq steamboat, quiet enviroment, totally different from Crystal Jade. $16 per pax, I considered that cheap. Yuanyuan ate lots of sweetcorns while jiahui concentrated more on mussels and cockles haha. I liked the fried buns, think I ate 10 of them. Had a sore throat so need to control the amt of bbq meat :(
Overall it was pretty fun cooking the food.
A farewell dinner for yuanyuan, the ex-welfare director, yeps, with that genuine smile :)
Hope she will adapt and live well in the UK.



It was Angela's bday yesterday! And we met up for jap lunch :)
And I gave her a Capricorn mug, hope its useful.
I always frequent the arts canteen for jap food cuz I don't really like the one in techno.
Went back to watch the short video of the SEP gang singing bday song for her infront of Golden Gate Bridge when we were at San Francisco. Hmm, one year had gone by just like that.
Those were the happy moments, yup, really had lots of fun with these people around.
So she is happily in love, glad she found her other half :) All the best!

Hmm, have always been wanting to do a video montage of our huge collections of photos taken during SEP. Shall explore how to do it one day.

Guess wat! Today the very-free-Brenda told me to organise cny gathering!!
Finally, the arrow came. lol
Shall scout for nice lao yu sheng / steamboat place :)

Alright, shall continue to update my other blog,
realized I shouldnt emo-sify this blog any further.
Lyon is jealous of certain things that he shouldnt even think abt.
Everyone needs a balance in his/her life.

0 Flame: