Sipping on Lipton Apple Flavored tea. Nice try =)
So Jan11 is coming
fyp interim presentation, mine at 9am -_-'''
And coincidentally, gonna miss the first part of first HR class.
Am procrastinating all these while,
I do have results to present, just felt lazy to do up the report and ppt
the fact that my PhD isnt around gave me more reasons to laze around more,
tho I shouldnt, tat I know.
Met up with Raymond and kh yesterday for our quarterly gathering,
great, another item striked off my list.
And I tried the yuanyang from HK cafe for e first time, well, so-so, not really that great.
Coffee + Tea + Milk (nai cha)
Tgt with 2 pieces of prata + honey (great combination) + traditional curry :)
Raymond doin pretty well, both in fyp and love life, really happy for him.
Three of us first met each other in nyjc harmonica orchestra,
yup, MisterLyon plays the harmonica, now the skills a bit rusty tho lol
Still remember those days when we participate in syf and got a silver! hoho
Today came home early with dapao-ed spaggetti from Frontier,
a bit cold after the long bus ride, but then my microwave oven is always there for me.
My best friend always! haha
Wanted to continue doing my presentation but ended up watching a random case of Kindaichi which took like 1.5 hrs.
Time passes really fast when you are having fun :)
Oh and big news!
I found a great place to play pool, cheap rate at $3.80 per hour!! muhahaha
为何幸福让人如此犹豫
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment