Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tired

I did a good deed this afternoon.
But felt really tired after that and went EA to sleep, on page 4 of my HR readings lol.

So the industrial ww textbook might cost $250++, so ex!
guess have to scout for other text.

Meet Alvin today, and realized that his fyp lab is at the research building near biz canteen.
Pretty cool! Hope I can visit some day.
Its been a long time since I chatted with him.
He really brightens my day.

It seems that a lot of Indian students are looking for housing outside nus, according to Priscilla.
Now she has a headache, cuz the tenants do not want indians or china students.
This isnt good news for her. No deals yet this month.
Customers are always right, so are tenants.
Just received a list of units for rental. *faint*
Busy days ahead :-x

Did something wrong today, felt bad.
Sorry meiy

0 Flame: