Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lazy sunday

Have been shopping around recently, but yet to find a suitable organiser.
Perhaps I should just continue using the previous one.
Artbox has lots of designs, but too girly for me to use.
Yup, I very tiao ti one, I like to take my own sweet time to choose something I like
Afterall, u gonna see and use it often.

Was rather surprised to see Yoshihiro Tatsumi in kino today, rare visitor.
Used to like manga, but havnt been reading them these few years.
So that explains the long queue where people are just waiting patiently for their turn to meet him and to allow him to draw something on his latest book "A Drifting Life"
A very talented mangaka I must say :)

Found an awesome shirt from Orchard Ion G2000,
but not buying yet tho the disc price was quite reasonable to me.
Hmm, if only I didnt buy from Natural Proj....

Looking forward to steamboat tmrw :) yay

0 Flame: