So a flu bug has hit me,
not going to bother too much abt it.
was sneezing hard last night.
No surprise.
Lab didnt resume today.
Some phD went back home for cny, some didnt come at all. wth
Anyway, meeting Dr He wed morning, hopefully i can understand my expt to a greater extent.
Sick sharon beside me reading MNO notes, diligently..
I have piles of readings, where's the motivation then?
My parents told me to go back tcm and get more medicine.
but i see no point in doing so.
I am a real stubborn person. Ox are stubborn and likes to rebel. True?
But they like to work very hard, typical workaholics.
Bored and tired today!
but I don't wanna go home yet.
Shall stay a bit late today.
Alright, practise Big 2 and bridge later.
and ohoh its drama time today :p
Be happy, be grateful and live life to the fullest.
Life is a white blank piece of paper, it's our choice on how we choose to color it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment