Waiting for safety module to begin at 6.
tired.tired.tired.
Yesterday managed to fall asleep after I reached home, cuz I didnt sleep the night before.
So the bad news: i didnt do any work, except checking mails and fb :p
Dr Tao gave his 2nd lecture, but mostly based on EQ tank. pissed.
I realized he always assumed we know a lot of things.
So I found a online textbook, hesitating whether to print, calculated the cost to be ard $10.
See how ba. Lyon cannot read online text, cuz he will be easily distracted by lots of other influences, yeps, like u know...haha
Anws, had a chat with sharon in the car, interesting :D
Now i have more secrets to keep...hoho
This morning was great! Rainy, haha, it doesnt get too hot at EA ma. Reached at 8am -_-
Had my first mac breakfast for this sem which just started.
mj invited me to play badminton in the noon, tks!
So far, it was a fun day today.
So is my lab ready to use? Can I start my expt next wk?...and...
lots of qns unanswered....
shall continue blog when i reach home.
Lyon is feeling a bit lost today.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment