Thursday, January 28, 2010

Expectations?

Sometimes I think that having expectations isn't a right or wrong thing.
Its like a double edged sword, where one end seems to be sharper than the other.

Mixed emotions today.
sighz...
She seems to have high hopes on me and my expt.
and I don't think I am really up to it.
Can't possibly reject, I am just a fyp student :(
tho I understand my results might be used for her phD student's thesis.
so for her, its jus like killing 2 birds with 1 stone.
for me, I gonna start from scratch, ground zero. *faint*
all the new biological terms, gene primer types, dna sequence, complicated mechanism....
and I was given 3 media solutions to choose from,
how do I know which one is the best??
I need to choose myself.
was told that I can use her phD's wastewater pellets which is already 1 year old!!
but then its gonna affect the results, and if it does, I gonna waste the next month totally.
I am dazed, a part of me is frustrated. Certain things are just beyond explanations.
I really miss doing PCR.
Alright, enough rantings...

dapao-ed kfc for dinner. haha, its 11pm le :p

Almost the end of January.
I am dropping my 2 maths tutees,
finding my friends to take over.

Today was ese day dry run.
they werent really well prepared.
but I guess things will sort out on their own soon.
this is new to them and they will probably need more time.
we have abt 7 days left.

OCIP committee shd be formed up by today.
tmrw shall attend the first meeting :)
Yihui is the director, tho I personally preferred emily.
will see how it goes...
really hope we will start off this event well and do this annually.
its a great exposure to our students.

Am trying very hard to relight the flame

0 Flame: