Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Day of school

So
Sem 2 begins, taking it in my strides this time round.
Yup, as much as I want to get an A in my ese TE, it just didnt happen.
Naturality + Simplicity ---> the formula haha

First day of school started off with the interim presentation which didnt go too badly.
Prof Bai gave Lyon a pretty much clearer focus for him to continue his research.
Felt a bit protective towards myself during the Q& A :s
Sometimes when u do too much of a certain chore, u tend to get lost within,
so its great to have someone to direct you to the right path, guiding you always :)

Managed to bring meiy to Ridgeview Haato today :)
and alright, she got to eat her long-awaited fav cha soba hoho
Its a lil' cafe on the outskirt of a condo. Love the tranquility there.
a place tat I used to frequent when I am feeling down.
and Deph joined us today, we didnt play games tho, just plain eating and chit chat.
Had my first gelato waffle, its quite huge leh, but yeah managed to finish it.
Still think waffle goes well with honey, awesome combo hoho

Fri eating ntu breakfast with kh :)
Sat is Petrina's bday celebration.
Still thinking of going boccia in the morning cuz I miss the kids, hesitating hmm...

I ran 12 rounds today, I hope I counted correctly.
Defying Dr Alice's 'orders' bravely,
but I guess certain decisions have to be made eventually.

Back to sleep
MisterLyon has officially begun his last semester....

0 Flame: