This weekend zooooomed by pretty fast.
Feeling very unproductive recently, its like I am still in the hols mood
viwawa games are real addictive. Esp big 2 and bridge which I am learning still.
But Lyon always get kicked out by others :(
Qi Chao installed Plants Vs Zombies on my lappie during SH class,
now I don't dare to even play. dunnoe when to stop if i start on it.
Games aside, there are readings to be done.
Never-ending mysteries to be solved in Tao's notes.
Found some receipes for american breakfast.
Excited to try them out.
Its been a while since i messed up the kitchen. hoho
Yep, I will try to reduce the severity of this upcoming 'typhoon' :x
Shall
- plan a day to meet sling. Have always wanted to do so, kept forgetting abt it.
- go back Bugis, find a good cny steamboat place for SEP gang.
- investigate the menu for Jurong west hill top restaurant.
- do some spring cleaning without my dad asking me to
- create my very own receipe for scrambled egg
- find a replacement for myself. can't do part time job for priscilla anymore.
- plan a day for tennis. I found my tennis racket le!! haha
- leave my auckland grad trip plans aside for a while.
- concentrate more on boccia volunteer work. Need to find a better way for Jeralyn to control her throwing strength.
- discuss with Dr alice abt my ops.
wk 3 has begun....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment