Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fruitful Day

Had ntu breakfast with kh in the morning
awesome Set C, still not sick of it, if only megabites can match up to their standard.
Then went to QB Food Trading to check out bbq stuff.
Shocked that their fish fillets are really cheap, the rest are about the same price as bbq wholesale, just a few bucks difference. well its still up to sn's choice. Shall continue to work on the budget later.
then went shopping at JP :)
saw a few nice shirts but price was rather steep. Didnt buy in the end.
And the funniest part of the trip:
I spent 15-20 mins searching for the car in basement 2, which had 750++ lots!!
Sometimes its wise to spend 5 seconds to take down the parking lot no. of the car.

TE at night - Industrial WW Control
scary formulas, unfamiliar terms...should I continue with this mod?
Dr Tao's teaching not very gd tho, just my personal comment.
Shall consider and read up more.
Thinking of buying the text, could be useful in future :)

Recently too many stuff just got caught up in my mind,
There are things to be done, words to be said,
perhaps nothing really matters in the end.
Perhaps nobody really cares abt it, so why shd I?

Appreciation goes a long way :)

Dapao-ed Chomp Chomp Hokkien Mee as supper for my sis,
she has been working really hard for midterms.
and so the rewards :)

Arrgg...
Stomach not well again :(
I seriously HATE that kind of feeling where the appetite just disappears when u need it.
sometimes I hope I can be a doc
but then havin too much medicine isnt going to help.
Doc..hmm...in my dreams I guess.

Signing off,
the unlicenced
Dr. Lyon

0 Flame: