I am like a broken compass, its that feeling where u are kinda stuck at a junction, and everywhere seems to be the right way. So which way shd I go?
Perhaps I'm running too fast in my life. Chasing over things that I may not able to handle it yet. Its no use realizing your fast pace when u have already neglected the beautiful things that have always been around. Went AMK Hub to shop around after sch. Shoppers were waiting patiently their turn to board a cab; likewise cabs were patiently moving forward to pick up their passengers. It reminded me that sometimes, there are things that I can't rush them to happen. Patiently, given time, things will fall into their own right places.
I believe, given time, I shall be boarding a cab to a journey I will enjoy.
I shall indulge myself with ice creams after the exams.
Miss Haato n Swensens, aww...
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment