Sometimes I like to question myself if this is the life that I want, when there are so much uncertainities and unpredictability of the outcome emerging from my actions. The situation seems to be much more complicated than what I have always thought it would be. Hopes are just lil' dreams, and when they do come true in reality, I would very much be contented. If they do not, I guess its just fate, something we can't really take control of.
I often ask myself if I am doing the right thing. I ponder over my actions recently and wonder if I am trying to force something out of nowhere. Do anyone really understand what I want to achieve? Are my efforts going down the drain? Perhaps I should just stop and give up. But then again, I know I ain't that kind of person who will throw in the towel so easily.
I can't do a U-turn, can I? Should I? But I don't want to. It could be too late for me, and I am afraid that I would regret in the future. Perhaps I am asking too much, worrying too much about things that do not actually happen. I envy my friends very often, they seem to be very satisfied and happy with their own life. I guess it shouldnt very difficult to achieve that.
-是多么不容易才默默放手
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment