Woke up at 430 today, didnt sleep much tho, and realized I can't sleep further, so decided to blog :p
Sending my Grandma off to HK later in the morning before gg sch to mug.
I was slacking the whole weekend. Confession! *spank myself*
Returned back to Celebral Palsy Centre on sat to help out, wanted to give myself a break for one day, but actually I do miss my friends over there. Felt rather guilty for being absent for 11 mths and they actually went to Hongkong in Aug for their competition, then visited Disneyland, wah cool!
There are more patients this time round, sad :(
but then again its not up to them to choose this path. So they are rather shorthanded for volunteers for this period and probably I will be gg there more often. Somehow I have forgotten the incident tat happened last Dec, its getting rather insignificant to me, its a good thing tat I don't really think much of it these days, really.
So went bowling with Jerry at our lao di fang. If I had known he had PE classes the day before, I wouldnt drag him over there. Could tell how tired his hands were from the way he threw the balls. Played only 1 game eventually and we went Ya Kun for coffee and to 谈心事. Ya, got something out of my chest finally, but the prob is still unsolved :(
But anws THANKS to my bro for providing the listening ear.
Perhaps I need to lock myself up in my own room for 1 week, don't need 七七四十九天, I still need to take exams hor! No laptop = no MSN + no facebook, just that stack of NOTES, argghh! Oh ya, not forgetting my coffee doses and my iPod :D
MisterLyon needs to enter a new dimension, so where is it?
Timer begins:
15 days to 1st paper,
16 days to last paper
My ME friends + meiy are having their modeling quiz (50%) today, so
Loads of LUCK to them!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment