For some unknown reasons, suddenly having a craving for Fish n Co. My appetite is realli weird, and I got a feeling ttsh has given up on me. Currently feeding on Remeron, but I wanna be freed from tat asap.
Exams are near, yet I am watching Korean drama. Done with epi 14 of You're Beautiful. Somehow the plot reminds me of some ch8 TV drama tat was aired donkey years ago, can't remember the title. Fell in love with the OST, the theme song esp and the song that was played in epi 1, "I will promise you" something something....lol. Anws this drama brings back some memories, yup, somehow it does....I watched le, so anyway, jus 2 more episodes to the end.
Had coffee with meiling today. Everyone is mugging so hard, so I guess we should just take a short break once in a while to chit chat. Or perhaps I just needed someone to talk to. Random..
Lent my old labby to Jerry who has a Dreamweaver assignment to be submitted on Thurs and his own labby is under servicing. Went for a short walk at Punggol Park after meeting him. Felt refreshed tho a lil' tired.
I wonder...
Why am I asking the same qn everyday when I already know your answer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment