Doin my fyp today, am in lab now waiting for my results.
its gonna be a long day -_-
hopefully it will end by 7pm, crossing my fingers and toes :p
Discovered some fresh results a couple of wks ago, but then when I redid the expt again, there was nothing to be seen on my agar. Sianz, so its 一场欢喜一场空.
And I think I am not a good agar maker. My soft agar broke into pieces before I even use them.
So so so fragile, haha, just like my heart, yups, sad.
Getting a bit uncomfortable and troubled recently, but Jerry was there for me, so I appreciate my bro beri beri much.
Okie, back to the point, so I am not a jelly person. Oh, feel like eating ice kacang now :)
Exams are coming, so is the stress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment