Thursday, November 5, 2009

Design Project over!

Yay! DP is finally over. I have lost count of the number of nights that I actually slpt at 4am and waking up at 530am. Crazy biological clock of mine, but I don't really have a choice right?

Our presentation was okay, nicely done :) But we screwed up the Q&A. It seems tat Prof Chen actually pointed out certain concept that was wrong. Can't ans his questions, Prof Hu made things worse. And cx actually mentioned a process that we didnt do in our treatment train. But she said we did. -_- I guess Prof Hu is gonna read our biological treatment thoroughly liao. Sianz.

Kudos to all my team members. I have 4 ladies working with me, yet we don't have much conflict at all throughout these 12 weeks. Kosing is best when it comes down to technical details and she provide a good support for the team. Claudine is our 'designer', she drew a very nice treatment train which really impressed me. haha. Nice girl who will always ask me even in the wee hours if I need help. Huixian didnt do any calculations, was on the safe side, but she did well in the EIA report and was in charge of most of the theoretical stuff that needs to be included. CX has very concise ideas and was a capable assistant to Kosing.

Although we think we didnt do well in today's presentation, we have tried our best. So crossing fingers that can get a least a B. haha, A better lah, who doesnt want? 12 weeks of hard work lehz :p


My first cert from ESE. The girls deserve one too.

0 Flame: