Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weekends...I am bored

Its a dragging weekend, one where most of my classmates will be preparing for the final phase of DP, compiling and making sure everything is alright. Massive changes have been done to my group's calculations, everything looks good, well at least to me. But I ain't sure if there is anything wrong tat we have not discovered. I am struggling with Mass Balance today, tats the most tricky part. Dunoe wat to do lehz. So keeping my fingers crossed. Submission is tmrw, presentation on Thurs. Then this module will be done, yippee :)

Havent been slping well these few days, feelin a bit emo and heaty :(

Went to watch the Subaru Impreza Challenge yesterday. 8th year already. *clap*
But yesterday was raining so heavily in the evening, then many pulled out, tian bu zuo mei.
Hope this year's winner can last 95 hrs. Its a $81k car, haha, the motivation.

SO yesterday was a downpour raining evening. A day where I decided to get myself a new laptop. I actually reformatted my Acer on Fri at $50. Then realized CD player down, tink the chip is corrupted. Then my office 2007 got locked. Cuz I not using licensed software.
Then need to rush DP, and there was this Compaq labby promotion that will end on 31 oct. The specifications are fine, can upgrade to Window 7 free. But I will go with Vista first.

So after buying labby, kinda broke, haha, so gonna save a lot more money in the coming days, cuz Dad's 60th Bday coming soon, and I havnt found a nice place for the family to dine.

Its a lazy sunday...Zzz...

0 Flame: