I just checked my MSN, and it is freaking 34 degrees now!! Desert life lol
Studying alone in EA now, taking a break...
So today went to ntu to eat breakfast :) tho I told kl that I will be gg in Dec. It was a random move, and I took a stroll around the engine building n realized they actually have rooms that are named "Examination Room", its like only opened for this purpose. Yup, and students were waiting outside still reading their notes, having the nervous look, its the same scenario over here. And their study room realli look like an office, all got separate cubicles one. Anws I think I am now more familiar with the roads over there, dun have to find street directory to hunt for NIE and Engine blk le. Hopefully I can watch some musical play/concert at ntu soon, but then I wun know unless someone informs me, haha. I havent been to their urms "UCC", its quite nicely decorated on the outside tho.
Angela told me she is a procrastinator, I think I am a bigger one. I am in the 'crawling' stage when it comes to studying for my MA, so inefficient lehz, havnt started on my TE *fainting*
Recently, I realized I am very nagging, nobody told me that but I just felt that way, talk and talk over the same issue again and again. Could somebody just tell me to shut up?
I zip myself :x
Tightly :xx
Letting go isn't about giving up. It's about accepting that there are things that cannot be....
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment