This semester is over, whee!
Had 2 exams back to back. Today's TE was a Tsunami (copyright KL :p), haha, almost drowned when I saw the first 3 qns. Its like the big wave approaching liao, cannot siam. Seems like I can only complete the graphs with ease, and my calculations were rather messy. Luckily got Qn 4, my swimming float lol, somehow its seems "friendlier" then the first 3, or else I would probably be lying on the seabed right now, motionless :x
So did I manage to swim back to shore with the float? haha, shall see on Dec 22.
Maths UE was one day before, and right after the exam the solutions were posted onto ivle, but didnt dare to download it, not really bothered abt it. Just felt that the lecturer shd include more difficult examples in the notes and tut, suan le...I felt a bit cheated :<
Is 2012 a nice movie? Everyone is talking abt it, but dun think I can sit there for 3 hours lol
Oh, and Swan Lake is coming to esplanade, very nice dance ballet, I want to go!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment