.................
I was tossing in my bed for 25 mins, and I can't seem to enter slumberland :(
But then later need to wake up early for fyp lehz, mum is gg to scold me for not waking up early
Starting to get worried now.
Tonight seems so weird.
Heart beating faster than usual :x
Felt rather stuffy;
Have been bottling things up lately, not abt fyp, but......
Lyon is becoming quieter, not that he wants to but he is left with no choice,
Miserable inside, 'strong' on the outside, but wat for?
Who says a guy can't shed tears?
I wish dere's a talking robot infront of me now, sighz
or maybe a glass bottle where I can keep all my secrets.
I was wrong, seems like my 2nd blog doesnt really help
Alright, I will try to slp again. I must try cuz I really need rest le
Good Night, may tmrw be a better day....
Its tough to say it out, neither is it tough to forget
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment