When things don't go as planned,
we just have to deal with it accordingly.
Its frustrating to know that certain things are just beyond our control.
So near, yet it seems so far.
If you worked extremely hard for a goal, and out of a sudden,
u are faced with an unexpected barrier.
So are u going to try to overcome it?
or
secretly think of despicable ways to get rid of the barrier?
Time is just running out
Sometimes I do 'hate' myself for helping the people around me,
and at the same time, hurting myself, getting all the unnecessary comments from other people.
What for?
You help a friend, yet get screwed by another friend. Is that really what I want?
Must there always be a motive for helping people? Why are some people so practical?
MisterLyon shd just wake up, face the harsh reality!
I hope I will recover soon from my cold
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment