Drops of blood from the living room to my bedroom,
It seems rather scary, but I am still unsure of what actually happened.
All I could recall:
430am, I sat on the floor of my bedroom, the lights were on, saw droplets of blood,
then realized that I cut my toe really badly,
used tissue to stop the bleeding,
reached out to my wallet to retrive a plaster (I always have one to standby)
then I went to sleep after cleaning the blood stains on the floor. Zzz...
I didnt know there was blood in the living room still, until my parents woke me up at 6,
I guess it was dark when the incident happened,
But what actually took place? How did i cut my toe?
Am mysteriously dazzled by it.
So I am limping, can't wear covered shoes cuz it hurts...
Tough luck
Oh, lookin forward to "Swan Lake" tmrw,
though there may be a possibility I can't catch it,
didnt know the tix are in high demand, so fast full house le
so hoping to hear good news from my friend tmrw
and oh, I sincerely apologize to him for the last min request
The storyline of Swan Lake is really touching, 4 different acts, just wondering whats the ending gonna be like cuz there are various endings performed in other countries
Okay, I admit, MisterLyon is an emotional person lol :P
He will feel really touched when pple do little little things just for him haha
Tats a secret...Shhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment