I guess I have been watching too much Taiwan dramas, HK serials, sighz,
and Lyon is getting so emotionally affected by them, tho I shdn't,
dramas are just dramas, but then part of me believes that certain scenarios do surface in our life.
Its hard to believe tt most of the time, drama reflects what happen in reality
so we, human beings, are just meant to deal with watever situation that arise,
hopefully to the best of our abilities....
Gosh, I am supposed to churn out some fyp reports for her, I havnt do yet :x
Away from weepy dramas, so I decided to listen to my mp3.
sighz, randomly, Taylor's "Teardrops on my Guitar" started playin,
my ipod really knows what I am thinking
Yawns...Zzz...
So we'll crawl
Till we can walk again
Then we'll run
Until we're strong enough to jump
Then we'll fly
Until there is no wind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment