Today didnt go for Sushi buffet with Joan, kj they all....
So joined them for pool in the afternoon,
was a fun day afterall,
but something was on my mind.
Received bad news yesterday night, something which i didnt expect, but it happened.
I was shocked,
2.5 yrs already, how time flies
yet it has to end up this way...
Its a tough decision to make, and I don't think I am in a position to ask why
so trying to salvage everything,
Have seen similar cases, but this one is a tough nut to crack
Lyon is trying to help out here, but sometimes he isnt sure if certain things are correct or wrong, so havin tat kind of hesitating feeling which is rather irritating.
hoping that everything will work out fine this weekend.
The following song is to both of u...
No matter what happens
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment