Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mei Ling's 22nd

So it was Mei Ling's 22nd Birthday today,
one day before her last paper, one day after my last paper, lol
And since we didnt get to celebrate her 21st here, decided to organise a mini birthday celebration together with the juniors, since she has been studying with them for the past wks.

Went over to AllanBakes (http://www.allanbakes.com) yesterday evening to order a carrot cake and luckily I was able to collect it this morning. Nice little cafe at The Village Center. The baker/owner was really friendly and trusted me cuz I forgot to bring cash for deposit, he said its okay :)

Photos....

The Birthday Gal

Year 4s

Year 3s


Nice thoughtful gift from Meiy :)

A card which I chose, since she likes sailing so much, haha

2nd time organising bday celebration this yr,
I kinda like the feelin of organising liao lol
Cuz I like to give surprises, haha, she was surprised, so I guess I was successful hoho :D
Everyone was happy today, at least they had a little break from their studies which I thought was rather necessary. Still remember the days when I took the ese 3000 mods, scary :x

Alright, last but not least,
Happy Birthday Meiling :)

0 Flame: