Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Spoken Word

Its 2am -_- Super uber awake and sober.
I have a tuition class later at a super early timing, not sure if I can wake up in time for that. sighz.

For the past few days.....It seems like everything is changing.
A couple of bad news. I am still hanging on...
Everything happens for a reason, thats what they always say.
Does that mean that we have to accept it silently? Do we even have a chance to voice out?
The things I encounter, the feelings I have for others, they continuously appear in my life.
At some occasions, I really want to be angry, yet I can't do anything about it.
I ain't a person who likes to force things to be the way they ain't to be.

As I grow up, I realise the importance of the spoken word.
Its a double-edge sword -- it can give life and it can take away one's every hope.
Yet, the very absence of words can make or break someone else.
Words, no doubt, is a form of assurance.
Not to even mention, those small little actions and surprises which will warm your heart.

0 Flame: