Sunday, July 25, 2010

Shoo the unhappiness

Time check: 4.02am
Surpised, shocked....I actually survived this week.
Sometimes I keep thinking if I am using every second of time remaining...wisely
In fact, I know I am just slacking.
Its been a rough week.

Had a troubled thurs night. Certain things are amazing yet unexplainable.
It kept me up the whole night, till abt 5, when I simply slept abt an hour before preparing to set off to KL's house. Calmed myself down, listen to AM Jam. Plan was to have some coffee before setting off to her ops. Even tho I was feeling down, I always feel it was my duty to be responsible to keep myself awake and have a clear mind if I have passengers in my car. Managed to open up and striked a conversation with her dad who was just sitting beside me. Nice chat. Then went school and home to have a nap before heading to orchard to see her again in the evening. She seems very weak, didnt had much of the porridge, maybe its the pain that none of us can feel. Spoke a few sentences. In fact, I felt really sad but I know I can't do much. Seems totally different. I guess she just needs more rest. Anws alr discharged this morning and I probably would take some time off to pay her a visit soon.

Met Kh for dinner which was pretty unplanned because I was tired and troubled abt other stuff. But did manage to take down 3 slices of pizzas from CPK. It did cheered me up a lil :) Then we went for drinks by the Singapore River and I asked for 2 mugs and had to stop. He thanked me for the night. But I think I shd be the one thanking him for keeping me company. Thanks Bro!

This morning, I didnt go for boccia, didnt go for Jerry's Bursary award ceremony(Sorry Bro!).
Rushed to tpy to get some pastries, to my horror, the shop actually closed.
so had to quickly find an alternative.
Prepared sliced watermelon for today, but....oh wells...
but I quite like the picnic. Its nice to see the lighted kites at nights flying carefreely in the sky.

Garden Festival at suntec, whole wk, but I didnt get to go in the end :(
Always like to see their Landscape & Fantasy gardens.
Jay Chou's concert this weekends.
Tried so many ways to win and get tickets. Didnt work out :(

Alrights...450 now. I think I will head back to sleep ba.

I feel like watching Inception soon...but....the stupid me might not even understand the story.
I feel like learning Hip Hop again....but....I doubt I will survive 3 classes due to my slow reaction time in dancing.
I feel like going back to the States, back to Mission Street, back to 235 Arroyo Seco, away from family and r/s problems, away from the words and accusations that u do not wish to hear at all.
I feel like playing badminton because its been a long while since I held a badminton racket.
I feel like going cycling at ecp and bowling at tpy....but....
I feel like letting go of certain things....yet....

I keep on editing this post. dunno why...and it's now...515 -_-'''

Sometimes its hard to believe that 1+1 does not always equal to 2
I feel so stupid doing silly things nowadays.
its just not me....

0 Flame: