Couldn’t fall into slumberland yesterday night until 6. A couple of things on my mind for the past week and a lot of uncertainties lie behind them. Sometimes it is pretty scary when people tell u that the future is unpredictable. I guess we are just too busy to even bother what has yet to arrive.
KL mei is having her 3-hrs ops tomorrow early morning. She actually scheduled it 2 weeks earlier and I can totally understand. I always believe that it is better if u solve the problem at an early stage. Hers is totally different and safer from mine, at least I know hers is not the life-threatening kind and thus, she should not drag for too long before going for it. Everyone is afraid of ops as there is always a certain amt of risk involved. Hopefully, I pray, by this time tmrw when she comes out of the ops theater, everything will be fine and she would be able to live her usual carefree life. Thinking back, I have known her for more than 10 years, even before she stepped into xmss. I can still remember I first met her on IRC where she asked info abt the school, and then on, we kept in contact for pretty long. She calls me Uncle (so old lolx) and I treat her like my sister, more than just friends. Maybe our interests are quite similar and oh there is one thing haha, we both like Avril Lavigne and her punk look and her funky tunes. Then she went on to AJC and now she has one more year to go before grad in NTU. She is very independent, something which I can’t compare myself with her haha. Sometimes she tells me abt her troubles which I am really glad, though I am not really good with words or comforting a person, I guess the least I can do is be a listener and understand her problem. At this stage in her life, she is really lucky to have a supportive family and also to have found Adr whom I believe will always be there for her and take good care of her in future.
Hopefully everything goes well!

0 Flame:
Post a Comment