Saturday, July 31, 2010

Another week just went by

Its the weekends again.
It was stay-home week for me (most of the time), under unpredictable circumstances but I guess I would be able to wonder out very soon.
Been slping at 5am everyday, which is v bad! Time to change to a healthier lifestyle.
Thought over a couple of issues, did housework, prepare tuition worksheets, jobhunt blah blah...
I am a pretty careless person, am not very good handling things made of glass.
My best record was during fyp. Broke a minimal amt alright, wun say the numbers here :x
Today I just started watching Apprentice S9, another fun and exciting fight! 2 eps down.
and this wk, I had a deeper and clearer understanding of what 'cancer' is. Its pretty scary actually. Sometimes heaven just wants to play with us.
Just like what she said, we are all living in a world of unknowns. I hate to agree, but its true.
Sighz.
Going boccia later, so I think I still have 3 hrs to sleep...or a lil' bit more.
Feel like catching a movie this weekends, last one I caught was The Proposal, that was...hmm..11 mths ago? $6.50 per movie ticket, haha, so seducing...Shall see how.
Good Night! Dreams sweet sweet :P

0 Flame: