Title: 우리 정말 사랑했어요 We Really Loved Each Other
Artiste: Navi Featuring K.Will
She is not really recognised or that famous yet, but I must say she is doing pretty well now. A lady whom I thought needs more attention from the media cuz she’s got real talent here!! She started out 2 years ago, pairing up with Tablo and released her very first single I Luv U. Since then, she has been joining the Korean Talent show Star King and even did a cover for few famous songs such as Super Junior’s Sorry Sorry and 2PM’s Again and Again.
Maybe a little underrated when she first appeared but not anymore. This time collaborating with South Korean Ballad singer Kim Hyung-Soo, better known by his stage name K.Will. A dancer, composer, actor, vocal guide ….and lots more…a really talented guy! And two vocally talented korean singers dueting together, haha, the result is a harmonious ballad depicting a story about how each the woman and man loved, although in different ways and realising that what they had was really something significant.
Who would have known a college student working as a singer at a jazz club would have such success now! Haha, perhaps a gem found by Composer Lee Hyun-seung.
Anws, I really like the music video for this song.
p.s. I feel that she is like a Korean-Rihanna, at least her singing style reminds me of Rihanna hoho :p
Btw, I give this song 4.1 out of 5 leaves....



0 Flame:
Post a Comment