6 July 2010
It was Convocation day!
Was busy the night before, so managed to fall into slumberland at abt 5 and it was weird when I woke up at 8 feeling rather awake. The weird thing is that I have been staying up for the past few nights doing my stuff and working during the weekends. Commencement or Graduation Ceremony marks the end of the 4 dreadful years of studies, and a new beginning to the next phase of life. Yet surprisingly, I felt nothing special, just had that particular feeling that today was gonna be a busy one. True as it seems, the afternoon passed really fast and I was glad I had a fun day meeting up with friends and taking my last batch of photos in such a familiar environment.
Surprise Surprise! I received a Grad Lion from the Study Bench Gang. It was really expensive so I decided not to get it actually. Felt bad that they had to spend so much money. 谢谢你们!
It was Convocation day!
Was busy the night before, so managed to fall into slumberland at abt 5 and it was weird when I woke up at 8 feeling rather awake. The weird thing is that I have been staying up for the past few nights doing my stuff and working during the weekends. Commencement or Graduation Ceremony marks the end of the 4 dreadful years of studies, and a new beginning to the next phase of life. Yet surprisingly, I felt nothing special, just had that particular feeling that today was gonna be a busy one. True as it seems, the afternoon passed really fast and I was glad I had a fun day meeting up with friends and taking my last batch of photos in such a familiar environment.
Surprise Surprise! I received a Grad Lion from the Study Bench Gang. It was really expensive so I decided not to get it actually. Felt bad that they had to spend so much money. 谢谢你们!
Family
ESE Juniors
Prof He, my FYP SupervisorMeiy :)
Joan & Deph came too!
Then Meiy and I went around Engineering Block to take more nice photos,
with Deph as Director and Jerry as Photographer, lol.
Near Techo Edge
Our usual EA-05 study bench
LT7A - We spent most of our junior years attending lectures here. Its a 'freezer'! Brr....
Ate about 7 xiao long baos! Lousy record haha :p

0 Flame:
Post a Comment