I have never attended a prom night before in my life. Last year was part of org comm (not counted). So this was my very first which explains the ‘headache’ I had of finding a suitable attire for this event. Somehow I always think that Grad Dinner is a great way to end off graduation. Academy Awards was the theme! Opened up my wardrobe, chose a vest, white shirt, black pants, and end it off with a skinny tie and a hat. Frankly speaking, I don’t possess that fashion sense because I don’t really spend much time on my dress code whenever I go out. Anws, I did prepare a set of blazer and kept it in the car boot. Didn’t use it though haha.
Day started out in the mid afternoon. Picked Meiy up, send her to J8 for make-up session (took 45 mins but make-up artist quite pro), then we headed for IKEA to get nice flowers for the grad dinner comm. Really thought of her! and I didnt know IKEA got such lobang haha. Fake flowers but a fresh colourful combination can easily appear if u just put a few stalks tgt. Bought 15 stalks, still not enough for the group cuz we really dunno whats the actual size of the comm also. And I almost wanted to cut a stalk to stick to my vest. Crazy idea but was aborted hoho.
The Gracious Angel holding the flowers :)
Venue was Rosewood@Orchard Hotel, just opposite the Forum, located at the pretty secluded corner in town. I really like the design of the lobby, and there are 4 different clocks of various countries around the world + the piano.
Pardon this photo, ermm..my camera not very good la. Lolx.Was surprised to receive the Social Butterfly award cuz I already had somebody in mind who will definitely fit the description. Didnt prepare any thank-u speech, so was rather stumbled for words.
I love that polaroid photo lol :)
The graduated class of 2010 !
11 July 2010
Stayed over with the juniors at Orchard Hotel till sunday.
we had like more than 10 pple squeezed in a room.
Nursed a mild gastric while watching world cup 3rd/4th place finish. Germany won!
3rd place haha, alright, better than 4th ok hehe...
So Meiy and I headed over to sch to attend the Sci Fac convo. Arrived there just in time. It was Raymond's graduation :) Congrats! Got to know him from JC, and together with kh, three of us were in the Harmonica Orchestra. His hands were full of flowers, bears, and also the BIG BIG photo album that Iza created. It was really nicely done and I felt rather inferior at the one I made...and I think next time when three of us hang out tgt, we shd take LOTS LOTS photos!
The only photo we took in JC was the Harmonica SYF full orchestra photo lolxx. We dun have that xi guan to take photos when we go out. but then we seldom hang out also, maybe like 3-4 times a year. haha...the busy school days are over. It is probably more difficult to meet up when we are working. But nevertheless, shd always try to keep in contact yeps.
After the convo, went out for lunch with Meiy and her St Nics gang at Marina sq. Reached home at 530pm. Quick dinner before falling into slumberland, ya, cuz I only slp for 15 mins on the nice comfortable sofa in the hotel room muhaha...











0 Flame:
Post a Comment