skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Really time flies, October le....means to say Mister Lyon will soon be another year older, also implies that he needs to take his dreaded IPPT for this new window. Have been "tortured" mentally these few weeks, by assignments, tuitions, projects and lots more. A lot of things not done as scheduled, hence a lot of last min work which generated low quality results. I really need to attend time management courses. Have been doing a lot of things which are not impt, but I just feel like doing. I usually have a plan, but most of the time, I chose to go without one. As a result, I can understand that a few of my frends ain't happy with my attitude. I can't control what others think of me, and I really don't want to cuz I believe that when things happen naturally, they bring out the most unexpected results. For those mistakes that I have made, those people I have indirectly offended, I really hope I have a chance to apologize. Song Recommendation of The Week: Timbaland Featuring One Republic - Apologize
He is well acknowledged as one of music’s most inventive and distinctive creators. Yet, in his new single “Apologize” which he collaborated with One Republic, it was realized that he is making very minimal vocal contributions as the lead singer of One Republic, Ryan Tedder, sings his way through an evoking tale of lost love. Amazing video to go with this ballet/rock song, really sets your mind thinking what’s actually happening. Simple chorus but catchy beat, of cuz produced by the man Timbaland himself !
Btw, I give this song 3.5 out of 5 星星s.
0 Flame:
Post a Comment