Monday, September 24, 2007

The bell rings......

Ring! Ring! Long awaited recess week is finally here….

Time to catch up on the lectures, tutorials, assignments, projects….Arggg!

Of coz not forgetting SLEEP…

No school this week, so let’s take some time to relax and enjoy the following song…really nice worz...no bluff...really...


Song Recommendation of The Week:
Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens – You Are The Music In Me

Theme song taken off from High School Musical 2 soundtrack. Previously, they duet on the song “Breaking Free”, now back with the highly anticipated movie which I haven’t seen. Once again, girls are going gaga over lead star Zac Efron. Diaoz! Vanessa Hudgens is real hot...haha..Really dig this tune, their vocals are still as unique. A song that everyone can sing along to, Nana Nana…Nana Nana....there u go....lolx..

"When I hear my favorite song
I know that we belong
Oh, you are the music in me
Yeah it's living in all of us
And it's brought us here because
Because you are the music in me"

Btw, I give this song 4.0 out of 5 星星s.

0 Flame: