Havn't been blogging for a while, now back to the one-wk-one-post routine. 2 more tuition sessions and I will be free, yay, finally is the 'O's next wk. Excited even though I am not taking. Good luck to Jeremy, hope u dun make too many careless mistakes, hopefully not even one okay. 18 sessions with u have boosted my confidence to be a better tutor in future. Hope u would get into your desired poly. Jiayou!
Happy belated birthday to Meiy! Haha...hope u like the 'Meiy' neckless. We are now in our twenties le, welcome! Stay pretty and cheerful always.
Bro, I nv forget u la. Happy B-day to u too! Going out to my best buddy Quanfu who is going ORD soon. Enjoy your days in NYAA, hope u can meet your special one soon.
And to u, 9 more days, is your turn le.....
Happy belated birthday to Meiy! Haha...hope u like the 'Meiy' neckless. We are now in our twenties le, welcome! Stay pretty and cheerful always.
Bro, I nv forget u la. Happy B-day to u too! Going out to my best buddy Quanfu who is going ORD soon. Enjoy your days in NYAA, hope u can meet your special one soon.
And to u, 9 more days, is your turn le.....
Song Recommendation of The Week:
Could u believe it? They are back with a highly anticipated brand new album “Unbreakable” and they still sound good, especially in their heart breaking songs. I can still remember their previous love ballets, “Shape Of My Heart” and “More Than That”. “Inconsolable”, this new single of theirs is so beautiful not only because of its melody, but also for its depth. Was a bit worried for the band when Kevin left last summer and they are now down to 4. Nevertheless, they still retain their original BSB voice….Album dropping in music stores 30 Oct…..worth buying worz…
Btw, I give this song 3.5 out of 5 星星s.

0 Flame:
Post a Comment