A lot of simple things that you do can brighten up my day.
Even a simple goodbye from u can make me feel important.
At least you know that I am around.
Your guardian angel is always here with you.
And I don't mind being yours...
Song Recommendation of the Week:
The Click Five - Empty

Seriously, they have never done slow ballads before and I have always enjoyed their rock songs which are really hot and catchy. This new album really shows much more maturity than their debut "Greetings from Imrie House". New frontman, Kyla Patrick fits seamlessly into the band and has given them a brand new touch. “Empty” is a song that will get you thinking about the relationship that's falling apart. Btw, not many good ballads emerge this year round. So far, this is the best…Close your eyes, listen to his vocals…..
"Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts
We're empty"
Btw, I give this song 4.5 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame:
Post a Comment