Year 2 is nv easy to survive, but I am glad I am still hanging on, despite all the mind boggling assignments coming from 6 different mods, and of cuz work from cca which is nv ending. ChESS welfare survey done, results out (transferred manually to excel, imagine counting the responses from twelve different surveys, not fun at all...).
Actually quite sad this wk, other than the sch work, also the shocking news that my favourite market/food centre is now burnt to ashes. Really cannot underestimate the power of fire. AMK blk 628 market caught fire on Tue night, and I was actually there that afternoon having lunch, 6 hrs before the fire started, and that was the last time I saw the market. I really love the food there, nasi lemak, lemon chicken rice, fried carrot cake...and lots more...Have been going there since young, even now I shifted to Srgoon North, I still prefer driving myself there just to da pao my fav food.
On the cheerful side, officially now 22. First time spending my birthday resting in bed. Yup, fell sick again one day before, really zun leh, but I still managed to attend sch on Fri , partly becos I dun wanna miss ctw lesson again. Furthermore, she gave back our critique which I am quite satisfied with the grading. So thats her bdae present to me...haha...Talking abt that, really surprised some of my frends actually do remember my bdae. Hee...Thanks to all (meiy, minghui, chenlu,wangqi....)for the cards, the prezies, the sms wishes...lol.. Some are on the way...haha.....As i told qt, Mister Lyon likes everything that pple give him. He is just greedy lah...Oops..! :x
To 'O' :
Even though I nv receive anything from u, I am still glad that we spent quite some time in the morning sms-ing each other.....:) Lets Jiayou together k...
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment